Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Why Stage Your House?
- Did you know that staged houses selling 70% faster than un-staged houses, even in this real estate market?
- To make the selling process as stress-free for our Clients as possible.
- To get buyers to tour your property in person (after they view it online)
- As soon as they walk through the door, staging may convince them that this is the place for them.
- We help sellers give their property that wow factor, so that it will stand out from the competition and sell quicker, typically for more money than a house that has not been staged.
Why Choose Flavell Home Staging?
At Flavell Home Staging...
- We love what we do - decorating and staging to help our clients sell their property.
- We make repair/upgrade recommendations to get your house in move-in ready condition and provide the best ROI.
- We can provide a list of businesses we work with and trust and who we believe will give you the best service.
- Note: we no longer provide vacant staging services (furniture & accessory rental)
Jessica Flavell launched Flavell Home Staging in 2009.
She started her career in marketing: working for home furnishing catalogs Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma and Gardener’s Eden.
She was a Marketing Consultant for 20+ years - her clients included Realtors and mortgage companies.
She has 20 years’ experience in Real Estate; she knows the Washington DC/Metro market, the trends and what buyers are looking for.
Jessica has owned and managed rental properties that she and her husband maintain themselves, but also use contractors for extensive repairs.
This experience comes in handy for recommendations to get properties in move-in ready condition. Jessica has her BA in Marketing and Accounting, and her Staging Accreditation from Haverhill Institute of Staging and Design.
Call 301-802-8367 or email [email protected] to schedule your staging consultation.