Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can staging my home increase my selling potential?
- Yes. Staged houses sell faster and typically for more money than un-staged houses.
The best time to stage a home is before you put it on the market. A typical buyer decides on a home in 30 seconds, so first impressions count! We use proven staging techniques to get your home looking its best. Only 10% of buyers can actually visualize a home's potential - that's why staging a house is so crucial.
Q: How will staging help sell my home?
- CNN Money did a story on 5 strategies homeowners can use to get top dollar in a challenging real estate market and staging was at the top of the list.
Q: Why does staging work?
- The majority of home "shoppers" are looking with not only their eyes but their emotions as well. If a potential buyer can see their things in your house and are excited about that image, they are more likely to make an offer.
Q: I watch those TV shows where people redesign a home for sale and it looks like most of it involves cleaning and neutralizing, which I can do. Why should I hire a stager?
- A stager is objective and has the skills to assess how to best use what you have - what can stay and, sometimes, what needs to go or be added. You've been living in your home that sometimes you do not see things. Buyers will notice these things - you want them to notice your space and not your things!
Q: How much does staging cost?
- Pricing is based on the location of the house and the number of rooms to be staged - please contact me for an estimate.